With the increasing trend with people using social media, businesses have utilized marketing through social media sites. Not only it is useful to market your brand, but it is also a good way to interact with your target audience and gain a higher engagement with them.
The best way for social media to be effective for you is to invest in social media marketing.
What is Social Media Marketing?
Social Media Marketing refers to the use of social media platforms to gain traffic, promote your brand, and interact with your target market. With the help of data analytics tools from social media platforms, businesses can follow the progress and success of their campaigns online.
How can it help your business?
Your target market should be given the highest consideration in your social media marketing since they will be the key to the success of your campaign. Here are some points on how it can help your business:
- Keep you up-to-date. Through social media platforms, you can track the news and trends that are keeping your target market interested. With this, you can develop your strategy on how to have an increase in traffic and gain user interest.
- Interaction. Now that your market is within reach, interacting with them has never been easy. Through tweets, Facebook posts, Instagram images, etc., you can talk with your market anytime and anywhere they are. You can also make use of the messaging features of these social media platforms to interact with them and have a better idea on their wants and needs.
- Promotion. Through your social media posts, you can now promote your products or services for free. You just have to be creative and clever with how you present your piece in a way that it gets a lot of social media attention and user interest.
Although it’s all free and easy, there is one thing that social media marketing needs… it is that you have to devote a lot of time.
If you haven’t realized it yet, here are the reasons why you should invest a lot of time in social media marketing:
- You have to track your progress in promoting your brand.
- You have to find out which campaigns/strategies work out and not.
- You have to be responsive in your conversations.
- You have to be active in posting in your feeds.
- You have to test different methods in order to grow.
Be aware that all of these cannot be completed in just a few hours. It is a continuous process and needs extra care in executing. If you are not able to handle these, it is better if you would get somebody to work on your social media goals.
Big firms and businesses will have no sweat in getting a new employee. But for small businesses and startups, it’s also good if you can also get your own employee but as an alternative, I can suggest outsourcing for you.
Outsourcing can be a better option for you if:
- Hiring an in-house staff is expensive for your business, or
- You are not ready to expand your office yet
There are many countries that can accept outsourcing work from you. You have Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, India, and Ukraine just to name a few but for social media marketing, the Philippines is the best destination to outsource.
Why you should outsource social media marketing in the Philippines?
Aside from the fact that Filipinos are the world’s heaviest internet user in 2018, they are also the leader in time spent on social media.
Here are amazing reasons why you should outsource it in the Philippines:
- Filipinos are always on social media. It means that they have developed and acquired the techniques and strategies on how to get attention on social media platforms. It also means that they are passionate about paving your way to social media growth.
- The cost of getting a new staff is lower in the Philippines. Yes, you read that right. You can get graduates for as low as $250USD per month that are willing to work for your social media needs.
- Most Filipinos are proficient in the English Language. You don’t have to worry about the language barrier at all. You won’t have a single worry in delivering your campaigns and posting in your social media feeds in English.
Another thing to take note of is that Filipinos are always up-to-date with the trends and they are good at interacting with other people so you can trust them in responding with your followers.
The Philippines has so many reserved professionals who can do the job for you. Many experts have a deep understanding of the intricate world of social media which ordinary people often fail to realize.
The strong social media presence of the Filipinos is a manifestation that they can do well in the field of social media management. Here are some trivia from House of I.T. about social media activity in the Philippines:
- 47% of Filipinos are active social media users and 40% are active mobile social users.
- The total number of mobile subscription in the Philippines is 119.2 million; it’s 117% of the total Filipino population.
- 87% of Filipino adults are mobile phone users.
- Facebook is the most active social media platform with 26%, followed by Facebook Messenger with 23%, while Twitter and Instagram also top the list with 13% and 12%.
- Filipinos with ages 20-29 years old are the most active users on Facebook.
- When it comes to mobile activity: 33% are using Mobile Messenger; 26% watching videos and 23% playing games.
- Social media platforms are used for searching and purchasing products and services by 29% of the Philippine population.
- The Philippines tops time spent on the Internet using a PC or tablet with 5 hours and 12 minutes; the highest time spent in countries around the world.
- The Philippines tops the list of countries with the most time spent on social media each day.
To Wrap it Up…
We have discussed that Social media marketing is a good strategy for boosting your presence online. Not only it can get you higher traffic, but it is also effective in getting more audience for your products or services. Also, most methods and techniques are time-consuming so outsourcing them can be real ease instead of expanding your office or getting a new staff.
I have also tackled about Filipinos being the best choice in outsourcing social media marketing. Their skills and way of living really help a lot in social media marketing.
We can help you outsource your social media campaigns. Contact us so we can discuss how.
Do you think we missed something or you have clarifications? Your insights matter to us so share it with us through the comment box below.