BPO Outsourcing Services!
BPO Outsourcing Services
Business Process Outsourcing is the process of outsourcing the operations and responsibilities of specific business processes to a third party service provider. Services that are most likely to be outsourced are those not labeled as core business functions.
Outsourcing is a management process in the globalized business context that has been well understood, tried and tested by successful organizations across the globe. The advancements in Information Technology has led to this industry growing faster than ever with the reduction in costs combined with the ability to have services provided from remote locations overseas.
What Services are Being Outsourced?
BPO outsourcing services primarily include back office operations. In the past outsourcing was limited to inbound and/or outbound voice type services. Inbound services dealt with customer service and technical support while outbound services usually included sales and billing services. Businesses are now confident in expanding their scope of services they are willing to outsource. Here are the top 10 BPO outsourcing services for 2018:
- Web Design – 71% of companies outsource web development projects including Apple inc. and it has resulted in higher profits.
- Software Development – 56% of startups have outsourced software development to an external partner as a way to handle their capacity issues.
- Telemarketing – Pay per lead is gaining huge popularity with the opportunity to gain qualified leads with little risks.
- Customer Service – It is expected that every company provides 24/7 customer service in 2018 which can be extremely costly having to cover midnight hours and overtime of in-house employees.
- Virtual Assistance – There are an estimated 3.9 million virtual secretaries and administrative assistance around the world.
- Bookkeeping / Accounting – Offshoring finance and accounting services comprases about 10% of the $980 billion BPO market and is expected increase 70% by the year 2020. Taxation and financial statement preparation are the most common processes to be outsourced.
- Data Entry – According to market trends, businesses like e-commerce, legal, online retail portals and manufacturing mostly outsource their data entry tasks because of excessive and bulk range of data that needs to be processed, managed and represented as per organization protocols as well as understanding.
- Medical Billing – 49 percent of hospital chief financial officers acknowledge that outsourcing (including overseas outsourcing) in organizational claim processing will become an increasingly viable alternative as 2018 progresses.
- Digital Marketing – In 2017, 68% of agencies outsourced SEO to a white label SEO provider, 62% outsourced content marketing services and 48% outsourced pay per click marketing.
- Human Resources – According to Global Industry Analysts, the BPO market for outsourcing HR services is expected to reach $54 billion by 2020.
Businesses continue to see that finding talent is not only difficult but also costly. By hiring a BPO outsourcing services the company is not hiring an employee but hiring a third party to complete a process. Doing so greatly increases productivity, reduces costs and just overall improves their business processes.
GET A QUOTE
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW
What kind of Cloud Staffed employee or Virtual assistant are you looking for?
What is the minimum number of cloud staffed employees you think you would need?
What we Provide
Help optimize your HR efforts by hiring a virtual recruitment assistant who can help your recruiting efforts with a wide plethora of tasks. This service is perfect for augmenting your internal HR department or equally ideal for the HR firm and independent recruiter/headhunter.
Inquiries from calls, social media and emails
Increase exposure, manage your online reputation, produce social content and generate leads with your very own full-time social media manager. We will let you hand pick from our pull of qualified social media virtual assistants who will work up to 48 hours a week and around the clock to help manage your brand’s social media exposure.
Are you juggling a hectic schedule or have too many leads and referrals coming in? Your VA can perform appointment setting as well as a plethora of other mission critical tasks to help take your business to the next level. Hiring a virtual assistant to make phone calls and set appointments could give you the edge to increase your bottom line!
ClarkOutsourcing is trusted by 300 Companies Like Yours
Chief Operating Officer
“We recently started purchasing services from The Lead Tree and Clark Outsourcing. Our sales teams had a chance to go over each lead and within the past 3 months our closing ratio was over 40%. Prior to The Lead Tree and Clark Outsourcing, we have tested at least 20 other lead sources and was disappointed with the ratio of quality vs. quantity. They also separated themselves from the competition by not promising us what they could not come deliver, but instead blew us out of the water with the real results. We are currently working to ramp up my volume to 500+ leads a week. We would recommend this company to anyone who wants to work with professionals.”
Silver Beach Mortgage
“Being a new company with a limited budget I inquired into plenty of telemarketing companies. I found The Lead Tree and have been using them since November 2005. The quality of the leads has been very good. Most of the clients recall the conversation with the telemarketer and are very willing to give you the remaining information to complete their load application. I especially like how they get a time to call the client back which makes my job easier. The Lead Tree delivery system makes it easy for me to pull my leads right away and hand them out to my loan officers. I would recommend The Lead Tree to anyone who is interested in finding a source for telemarketed leads.”
“I have been affiliated with Lead Tree for over a year. Their leads have been good quality and I’ve ALWAYS made money on them. My customer service rep is the best – he always takes care of me. I’ve tried lots of other lead generation companies and Lead Tree has been one of the best for me. I would strongly recommend them to anyone looking for high quality, dependable leads.”